Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
My good friend Bob gave me this recipe before he moved to Florida. I think of him every time I make this Hope you like it
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Simmer the garlic with the broth and cream in a sauce pan for about 5 minutes.
- Grease a casserole pan and put half the potatoes in - sprinkle with salt and pepper and 3/4 of cheese.
- Do another layer and pour mixture all over and bake at 350° for 30 min'. Sprinkle on remaining cheese and bake another 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Now enjoy :-).
Good old fashioned cheesy potatoes. I loved this. The chicken broth adds richness. Bob is a good friend to have shared this.