- 4 medium potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Simmer the garlic with the broth and cream in a sauce pan for about 5 minutes.
- Grease a casserole pan and put half the potatoes in - sprinkle with salt and pepper and 3/4 of cheese.
- Do another layer and pour mixture all over and bake at 350° for 30 min'. Sprinkle on remaining cheese and bake another 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Now enjoy :-).