Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great when u want the taste but not the heat. To add heat just add 1/2 of your favorite hot pepper.
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion (with tops)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 -3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno chile
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips, melba toasts or vegetables if desired.
I hate cilantro, so used parsley instead. Makes a great topping for my soybean sausage at breakfast time.