1/1 Photo of My Food Coach's Spinach Salad
My Food Coach's Note:
Very fresh and lovely!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (try Trader Joe's Unfiltered Extra Virgin California Estate Olive Oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup crouton, if desired
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 1Whisk dressing ingredients (vinegars, olive oil and garlic) until they form a homogenous mixture.
- 2Pour dressing quickly over spinach.
- 3Remove shell from hard boiled eggs and slice long-ways in 8ths.
- 4Add sliced hard boiled eggs, red onion and black pepper.
- 5Add croutons in amount called for or as desired.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Food Coach's Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 98.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar