Very fresh and lovely!
Make and share this My Food Coach's Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (try Trader Joe's Unfiltered Extra Virgin California Estate Olive Oil)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup crouton, if desired
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- Whisk dressing ingredients (vinegars, olive oil and garlic) until they form a homogenous mixture.
- Pour dressing quickly over spinach.
- Remove shell from hard boiled eggs and slice long-ways in 8ths.
- Add sliced hard boiled eggs, red onion and black pepper.
- Add croutons in amount called for or as desired.
I agree this recipe was fresh and lovely. A great way to eat your fresh and wholesome greens.