This is a very simple to prepare dish which you can make up to two days ahead and then reheat - the flavour only gets better! It is wonderful served with scalloped potatoes and carrots or beets.
- In a saucepan, combine the beef stock, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch; cook over medium heat, stirring, for about 2 minutes or until the mixture has thickened.
- Stir in the onion, garlic, honey and pepper.
- Place the ribs in a small casserole.
- Pour the sauce over; cover and bake in a 325 degree F oven for 1-1/4 hours.
- Uncover and bake for 30 minutes longer.
- Serve with the sauce.