1/1 Photo of My Favourite Shepherd's Pie
1 hr 30 mins
I love this comfort food. My roommate from University always used to get me to make it for her.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small cooking onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 6 large potatoes (or 2 packages instant mashed potatoes)
- 6 slices processed cheese
- 1In a skillet brown ground beef with onion, garlic salt, and Worcestershire.
- 2In a bowl combine soup and corn, then add the ground beef mixture and stir thoroughly.
- 3Spread the mixture on the bottom of a 9x12-inch glass baking dish.
- 4Prepare mashed potatoes and layer on top of meat mixture.
- 5Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
- 6Take out of oven, then cover with the cheese slices and place back in oven for an additional 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favourite Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.7
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 625.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 32.8 g