Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great recipe to use up leftover chicken or beef.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup leftover cooked chicken, chopped
- Melt butter on medium, in a medium sauce pan. Add onion, red pepper, and carrot; cook 5 minutes until onion is soft.
- Add next 4 ingredients; stir.
- Gradually stir in milk and let boil till slightly thickened.
- Add chicken. Heat and stir for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve with rice.