1/1 Photo of My Favourite Comfort Fried Rice
This is what I eat when there's nothing left to eat in the house..invented in when I was hungry one afternoon
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a pan.
- 2Add shallots and fry till translucent on medium heat.
- 3Add mixed vegetables and continue frying for about 2 minutes.
- 4Toss in rice and mix it so that it is coated well with the oil, shallots and vegetables.
- 5Add oyster sauce and toss. You can add more if you want it a bit more wet, but make sure to taste it for salt first.
- 6Add chicken stock powder and salt to taste. Toss for about 1 minute.
- 7Make a well in the rice and add beaten egg. Cover it with the rice.
- 8Let it set till it hardens nicely and then toss everything around so that the egg is evenly distributed all over the rice.
- 9Plate it and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favourite Comfort Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.6
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 1586.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 15.0 g