1 hr 5 mins
This is the yummiest apple crisp I have ever eaten. You can make it with all apples or use half apples and half pears or peaches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 medium apples, peeled and sliced
- 3 medium pears or 3 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries or 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup apple juice or 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1Fruit: Combine all of the fruit in a bowl.
- 2Mix the sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- 3Toss with the fruit.
- 4Place in a 2-quart shallow casserole or an 8" square baking pan.
- 5Drizzle with apple or orange juice.
- 6Topping: Combine the oats, flour, sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
- 7Cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- 8Spoon over the fruit mixture.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until the fruit is tender.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favourite Apple Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.9
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 56.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 37.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g