Recipe by Boomette
Of all the recipes I tried for white bread, this is my favorite. And it's easy and gives a good texture not too dense, not too airy. Lately, I added sesame oil and sesame seeds with the quantities of Sesame Seed Bread (Bread Machine) The preparation time include the time it is in the bread machine (2 hours)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- In the bowl of your bread machine, put all ingredients according to the manufacturer. Then, put bowl in bread machine.
- Select Dough. When it's ready, take out of the bowl and let stand for 15 minutes under a bowl.
- Then give his shape and let rise in the oven for 45 minutes.
- And then bake at 425 F for 20 minutes. Cool on a rack.