4 hrs 2 mins
Once you try this recipe, I would be willing to bet that you never go back to your old ways of preparing a turkey again! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Buy a turkey.
- 2Have a glass of wine.
- 3Stuff the turkey.
- 4Have a glass of wine.
- 5Share a 3/4 cup of wine with the turkey.
- 6Put turkey into the oven.
- 7Have a few more glasses of wine.
- 8Turk the bastey.
- 9Wine of glass the another get.
- 10Ponder the meat thermometer.
- 11Glass yourself another pour of wine.
- 12Bake the wine for 4 hours.
- 13Take the oven out of the turkey.
- 14Floor the turkey up off the pick.
- 15Turk the carvey.
- 16Get yourself another wottle of bine.
- 17Tet the sable & pour yourself another glass of turkey.
- 18Say grace, throw up & pass out.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Turkey Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (1228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1893.6
- Calories from Fat 819
- Total Fat 91.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 771.8 mg
- Sodium 742.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 231.8 g