Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom used to make tomatoes stuffed with tuna salad so I've always liked the tuna / tomato flavor combination, but I found them a little hard to eat since the tomato wedges were so large. I recently created this recipe which I love. The apple cider vinegar is a key ingredient in that it cuts down on the fishy taste of the tuna fish. I make tuna fish sandwiches with this. Enjoy.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, Drained
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup celery, Finely Diced
- 3⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 3⁄4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Mix all ingredients; blending well.
I love this . I added some dill pickel relish and boiled eggs. I make sandwiches or eat it with crackers and cheese. Thanks