My Favorite Tex-Mex Tofu Scramble
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sautee onion until translucent and beginning to soften, stirring frequently (about 5 minutes).
- Add peppers, jalapeno, salt, and spices and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Crumble tofu into pan, and stir to combine. Squirt lime juice over tofu/veggie mixture and cook 4-5 minutes more, WITHOUT STIRRING.
- Add salt and chili powder to taste and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Wrap in warmed tortillas or serve over rice, with salsa and cilantro to taste.