1/1 Photo of My Favorite Tangy Coleslaw
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is my favorite coleslaw - lots of vegetables and a perfect sweet/sour dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, celery, green pepper and onion.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
- 3Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Tangy Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 154.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g