Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite coleslaw - lots of vegetables and a perfect sweet/sour dressing.
Make and share this My Favorite Tangy Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, celery, green pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients.
- Pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
This is a very good no- mayo coleslaw. Tart and tangy. The dressing seems to marinate into the cabbage and other veggies. This recipe goes great with a grilled Nathans hotdog and potato chips. Yummy!