Recipe by AcadiaTwo
My youngest daughter who went to culinary school came home with this marinade for steak. Delicious!
Top Review by Tisme
This is such an easy marindade.
DS and DH enjoyed the flavours this marinade gave to their lamb chops.
I followed the directios but only marinaded for half the time listed, due to time...... but they both said it gave a wonderful flavour to the chops. I used the b.b.q. to cook them and they had such a wonderful color to them when cooked.
This recipe will be used again Acadia....... for sure.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place thawed steak in a plastic re-sealable bag. (I double bag it to prevent leakage).
- Add peanut oil, soy sauce and sherry to large measuring cup and mix.
- Add mixture to bag holding steak and seal both bags.
- Marinade the steak for 8-10 hours in refrigerator.
- Grill steak to desired doneness.