Prep 10 hrs
Cook 0 mins
My youngest daughter who went to culinary school came home with this marinade for steak. Delicious!
- Place thawed steak in a plastic re-sealable bag. (I double bag it to prevent leakage).
- Add peanut oil, soy sauce and sherry to large measuring cup and mix.
- Add mixture to bag holding steak and seal both bags.
- Marinade the steak for 8-10 hours in refrigerator.
- Grill steak to desired doneness.
This is such an easy marindade.
DS and DH enjoyed the flavours this marinade gave to their lamb chops.
I followed the directios but only marinaded for half the time listed, due to time...... but they both said it gave a wonderful flavour to the chops. I used the b.b.q. to cook them and they had such a wonderful color to them when cooked.
This recipe will be used again Acadia....... for sure.