We enjoy having salad for supper. This recipe is a favorite and is quite filling. This is my version of the spinach salad they serve at The Angus Barn, a very popular restaurant in Raleigh, NC. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- Place freshly washed spinach on individual plates.
- Sprinkle with chopped hard boiled eggs and crumbled bacon.
- Spread sliced onion on top.
- Drizzle with poppyseed dressing.
- Serves 4 small or 2 meal size.
This is unquestionably the best spinach salad I've ever had! It is key to have a nice sweet poppy seed dressing. This can make a full meal by itself!
We had this for a light supper last night and it was absoulutely delicious! I did add some fresh sliced mushrooms because I like them in spinach salads. The poppyseed dressing really makes it! Thanks for sharing a great salad recipe! :)
Delicious and so easy! Thanks for sharing the recipe!