1/2 Photos of My Favorite Spaghetti Sauce
4 hrs 5 mins
This is my favorite spaghetti sauce. (I make it on the stove top but may be good for a crock pot).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef with diced onion and drain.
- 2In separate sauce pan mix all other ingredients over medium high heat. Bring to boil.
- 3Reduce heat add beef and onions. Let simmer. The longer the sauce simmers the better it taste. (We usually simmer for 3-5 hours).
- 4I almost always end up adding more spices while it cooks to get it just right, so the measurements above are a starting point.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 747.4
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 1521.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 42.9 g
- Protein 46.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: