Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my mother-in-law's recipe and I think it is the best ever.
Make and share this My Favorite Smoked Salmon Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans boneless skinless salmon, drained
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 4 teaspoons grated onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley (optional)
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Serve with crackers.
Great recipe! Something unexpected....not your typical dip. I served it with crackers, but next time I think I'll slice up a baguette next time. A definite repeat for us!