Recipe by 89240
I love these! You can serve them hot or cold, but i think they're better cold. I've made them without the carrots and peas, but I think it's better with them.
Top Review by Kasha
Very fast and easy. I served with a sliced chicken breast that I marinated in garlic and soy and oyster sauce, then grilled. The noodles were good, I put just a squeeze of lemon juice over them at the end, and it perked them up even more. I will definitely make this again. The noodles aren't too sesamy-greasy, or to peanutty. Thanks!
- 1⁄2 lb thin spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 -2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1⁄4 cup frozen peas (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, cut in matchsticks (optional)