Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool, and yummy. I love it.
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons low-fat ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped cucumbers
- 1 ounce deli turkey
- salt and pepper
- Toast bread, lightly. Place lettuce on one half, and meat on the other. Dressing and cucumber atop the meant half, and mustard under the lettuce.
- Tomato should be atop the lettuce. Salt and pepper. Close sandwich and enjoy!
- Turkey bacon is always a tasty touch!
This is a good sandwich. I was a little skeptical of the ranch and mustard, but it was okay. I think I'd prefer miracle whip and mustard or just ranch dressing though. The instructions for this sandwich are very confusing. I nearly needed to draw a diagram to figure out what to put on next. My advice would be to describe what to spread on each slice of bread first, and then just list the rest of the items in the order they are to be placed on the sandwich, then indicate to top with the remaining slice of bread. This would be much less confusing. Thanks for posting. made for PAC Fall 08.