Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
My most favorite salsa in the whole world is served at El Mezcal, a Mexican restaurant in Lawrence, Kansas. This is my closest attempt to replicating it.
- 1 (14 ounce) canfire-roasted diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro leaves (about a hand-full)
- 1⁄4 cup white onion (about 1/4 of a large onion)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until ingredients are mixed/chopped to your liking.