Chef #303328's Note:
I'm a potato and mayo freak. This potato salad recipe, adapted from Gourmet, satisfies all my urges. Cutting the potatoes in uniform slices (I think the idea comes from Bon Appetit) solves all those nasty 'are they all done?' questions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes until just done.
- 2Meanwhile, whisk together all other ingredients except chives in a large bowl.
- 3Drain potatoes, and while still hot, add to whisked ingredients. Mix well.
- 4As potatoes cool, stir occasionally so that they absorb all liquid.
- 5Place in refigerator, covered, over night.
- 6Let potatoes come to room temperature and stir in chives.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 153.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g