Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm a potato and mayo freak. This potato salad recipe, adapted from Gourmet, satisfies all my urges. Cutting the potatoes in uniform slices (I think the idea comes from Bon Appetit) solves all those nasty 'are they all done?' questions.
- Boil potatoes until just done.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all other ingredients except chives in a large bowl.
- Drain potatoes, and while still hot, add to whisked ingredients. Mix well.
- As potatoes cool, stir occasionally so that they absorb all liquid.
- Place in refigerator, covered, over night.
- Let potatoes come to room temperature and stir in chives.