Recipe by Johnney
I have been making this for years, This roast certainly tastes great. If you make please rate it.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork roast
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 cup mandarin orange
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup lukewarm water
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub pepper and rosemary onto the roast.
- Place in a roasting pan.
- Core and slice apple and pear, add to the pan.
- Add oranges and wine mixed with water.
- Bake in 325-degree oven for 2 to 2-1/2 hours basting with liquid several times until done.
- Remove and let cool slightly.
- Slice and serve.