Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great pizza dough recipe. For use with any kind of pizza! This makes one small pizza crust, or a medium sized thin crust. Just multiply the recipe for larger servings. I would make 8 times as much when making a 3 large pizzas.
- Mix flour sugar salt yeast.
- Add water.
- Mix dough. It should be slightly sticky, and a little rough looking.
- Pour oil onto the dough ball, coating it on all sides using fingers or spatula.
- Place dough back in bowl.
- Let dough rise at least 1 hour at room temperature if needed immediately, otherwise let it rise for 1/2 hour at room temperature and then refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Remove from refrigerator for an hour before making pizza.
- Make pizzas and cook on a hot pizza stone.