Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are the only peanut butter cookies I like. They don't flatten, they're not too soft, and not too hard. They are more of a crispier/chewy cookie...they sorta melt in your mouth. Yummm. I got the recipe from a friend. Wanted to post before it gets lost.
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (I use a pinch)
- Mix first four ingredients until smooth.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Mix in the rest of ingredients.
- Roll into small balls and flatten with fork onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
I really liked this recipe. The directions were easy to follow and the bake time was right on. They have a great texture and the flavor is just perfect! Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC 2011.