Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A super easy pasta sauce that has tons of flavor. From Southern Living magazine.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Combine whipping cream and chicken broth in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes or until thickened and reduced to 2 cups.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Parmesean cheese, peas, and bacon.
- Stir until cheese melts.
- Toss with favorite pasta.
- I use regular spaghetti pasta.