Recipe by Little Bee
This is my favorite Pasta Salad to make for 2 reasons. It is fat free and I always have these ingredients on hand. A great way to use up Tomatoes and Cucumbers we have this often in the Summer months. Try it I think you will like it.
Top Review by stormylee
Simple, tasty and light to boot! Really liked the dill and lemon pepper - they make the salad taste so fresh and "summery". I substituted yogurt for sour cream as that's what I had but otherwise followed the recipe. Thanks for sharing!
- 16 ounces penne pasta (or your favorite pasta)
- 2 cucumbers, peeled cubed
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped both white and green part
- 2 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 3 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper