This is the perfect summer salad, sweet and crisp. I sometimes make extra of the dressing because I like it with more than it asks for, but that is just me personally. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups shell pasta, cooked (or other noodles of choice)
- 3 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 3/4 cups trimmed fresh snow peas (optional)
- 1 2/3 cups cooked chicken, pieces, chopped (optional if you don't eat meat)
- 1 cup red bell pepper, strips
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, toss well.
- 2Combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well.
- 3Cover contents of large bowl with contents of small bowl, & toss well.
- 4Cover and chill for at least 2 hours for best taste.
- 5For Vegetarian omit the chicken.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 550.3
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 356.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 26.5 g