Recipe by d-licious
This is the perfect summer salad, sweet and crisp. I sometimes make extra of the dressing because I like it with more than it asks for, but that is just me personally. Enjoy!
- 3 cups shell pasta, cooked (or other noodles of choice)
- 3 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 3⁄4 cups trimmed fresh snow peas (optional)
- 1 2⁄3 cups cooked chicken, pieces, chopped (optional if you don't eat meat)
- 1 cup red bell pepper, strips
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, toss well.
- Combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well.
- Cover contents of large bowl with contents of small bowl, & toss well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours for best taste.
- For Vegetarian omit the chicken.