This is one of the easiest, throw-together dishes I make. My 3-year-old DD and I absolutely love it. I'm pretty sure I could eat it every day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, I usually chop my artichoke hearts and black olives into small-ish pieces. It makes the dish easier to eat and my DD prefers it that way.
- 2In a large skillet, saute onion in olive oil until tender.
- 3Add garlic, chicken broth, and basil (however much you like. I add a lot- about 2 T dried basil or 3-4 T fresh basil) and bring to a boil.
- 4Add canned tomatoes, juice and all, and reduce heat to medium-low.
- 5Add artichoke hearts and olives and heat until warm. Toss in feta cheese.
- 6Serve on top of angel hair pasta or even on spaghetti squash to make this gluten-free. YUM.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 680.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
angel hair pasta