Recipe by Lainey6605
These pancakes are delicious and so simple to make. I always have the ingredients on hand.
Top Review by Boomette
These pancakes are really great. I didn't use salt. The texture was perfect. No need to add more milk. They were very yummy with maple syrup. Thanks Lainey :) Made for Potluck tag game
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil or 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
- Add liquid to dry mixture and whisk.
- Don't overmix; batter should be lumpy.
- Heat a heavy griddle or fry pan which is greased with a little butter or oil .
- The pan is hot enough when a drop of water breaks into several smaller balls which 'dance' around the pan.
- Pour a small amount of batter (approx 1/4 cup) into pan.
- When bubbles appear on surface and begin to break, turn over and cook the other side.