Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my favorite meatloaf recipe. I've made it this way for as long as I can remember and It's one my whole family likes. This alway's turns out nice and moist. One of my DH favorites. It's quick and filling.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix (The Dry soup mix)
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- Preheat oven to 325° for a glass dish (350° for a metal loaf pan).
- In a large bowl, crumble beef and add all ingredients except the tomato soup.
- Mix until blended and shape meat mixture into a loaf.
- Place meat loaf into baking dish and pour entire can of undiluted tomato soup over meatloaf (Soup will shrink as it cooks so don't worry if it seems like alot at first).
- Bake uncovered for 1 1/2 Hours.
- Drain off fat before removing meatloaf from dish to serving platter and let rest 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve.