- 1 lb real lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder (powder gives stronger flavor) or 1⁄2 tablespoon minced onion (powder gives stronger flavor)
- 14 saltine crackers, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup, approx
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form into a loaf and place in a foil-lined bread pan. (There usually is about 2 inches of space on both ends between the meatloaf and the pan).
- Making sure the top is flat to insure even cooking.
- You can top it with extra ketchup, if desired.
- Bake at 425°F for 45 minutes.