1/2 Photos of My Favorite Matzah Balls
C Harris's Note:
Yummy golden Matzahs just perfect in Chicken soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the egg whites until stiff and set aside. Beat the egg yolks, salt, parsley, onion, oil, pepper, and soup mix until creamy. Fold the egg whites into the egg mixture. Gradually fold in the matzah meal.
- 2Cover and chill for 1-1/2 hours.
- 3Bring a very large pot of water to a rolling boil. Add about 1 teaspoon of salt to the water.
- 4With well oiled hands, make small balls about 3/4 inch in diameter. Drop them into the boiling water.
- 5Cover the pot tightly and boil for about 30-40 minutes. Don't peek! Makes about 20.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Matzah Balls
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 184.4 mg
- Sodium 648.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 8.3 g