I love sweet potatoes alot so I decided to figure out a way to make mashed sweet potatoes the way I like them, not too much added. I use half sweet potatoes and half yams just for variety but you can use all of one kind. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel all ingredients and chop into cubes. They can be whatever size you like just remember they will cook faster if in smaller pieces.
- 2Fill large pot with water (enough to cover all in gredients) and bring to a boil.
- 3Add all ingredients into boiling water and boil until all ingredients are soft.
- 4Drain pot
- 5Mash everything together until it's a consistency you like.
- 6(optional step) I like my potatoes just like this, if you like them a bit creamier you can add a lil dash of milk (or even orange juice) to them.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper