Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love sweet potatoes alot so I decided to figure out a way to make mashed sweet potatoes the way I like them, not too much added. I use half sweet potatoes and half yams just for variety but you can use all of one kind. ENJOY!
- Peel all ingredients and chop into cubes. They can be whatever size you like just remember they will cook faster if in smaller pieces.
- Fill large pot with water (enough to cover all in gredients) and bring to a boil.
- Add all ingredients into boiling water and boil until all ingredients are soft.
- Drain pot
- Mash everything together until it's a consistency you like.
- (optional step) I like my potatoes just like this, if you like them a bit creamier you can add a lil dash of milk (or even orange juice) to them.