Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Got this recipe from a friend. They're sooo unbelievable! I usually eat half of them before they even get to the table and then fill up my plate before anyone else gets to them. I really have to start doubling the recipe and sharing a bit!!! (note: cooking time includes marinating time)
- 1 lb small mushroom
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄8 cup fresh parsley
- Slice cleaned mushrooms.
- Place in saucepan with no added water, cover and cook on low heat 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare the marinade by combining all the ingredients in a small-medium bowl.
- Drain mushrooms. Place mushrooms in marinade. Mix. Allow to marinate several hours either refrigerated or at room temperature.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.