Recipe by Karen=^..^=
I made this up this morning and it tastes so much better than the instant stuff!
Top Review by bmcnichol
I made this as written and this was enough for my son and I for breakfast. I used milk instead of water and didn't add the raisins. I used 1 teaspoon of splenda brown sugar blend. I cooked mine in the microwave for two minutes and it was perfect. So good and yummy.
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup water (you can use milk for a creamier oatmeal)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries or 1 tablespoon raisins, chopped fine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons maple syrup or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pancake syrup
- 1 -2 teaspoon packed brown sugar