Recipe by KathyP53
My personal rule: Only drink Mai Tai's near the ocean, and then have one every day!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white rum, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice, chilled (plus a little more for rimming glasses)
- crushed ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Dip chilled glass rims in a little lime juice and then in sugar to rim.
- Place rum, Triple Sec, and fruit juices in a chilled cocktail shaker; shake well to combine.
- Fill glasses with crushed ice and pour cocktail over ice.
- Decorate glasses with cherries, pineapple and/or orange slices.
- Serve with a straw.