What would summer, or anytime really, be without macaroni salad? The variations are endless, but this one is my favorite. I hope you will give it a try and enjoy it as I do.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, chopped
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento, chopped
- Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix gently.
- Cover and place in refrigerator.