1/1 Photo of My Favorite Little Apple Cakes
These are my favorite cakes! I LOVE Them! These can be prepared as a muffins or shortcakes or one round cake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Spray 12 muffin cups or use a silicon heart or donuts cup (what ever you like).
- 3Combine together the flour with the sugar, the baking powder and 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- 4In another bowl beat the eggs, add the milk and the oil.
- 5Stir in the flour mixture.
- 6Squeeze the juice from the shredded apples and add them to the batter.
- 7Stir with a wooden spoon.
- 8Fill the cups 3/4 full.
- 9Combine together 1 tbsp of light brown sugar with 1 tsp ground cinnamon.
- 10Sprinkle the top of the cakes with this mixture.
- 11Pour in the preheated oven.
- 12Bake about 20-25 minutes.
- 13Remove from the oven and chill about 5 minutes on a wire rack.
- 14Walnuts and raisins can be added if desired.
- 15The top of these cakes will be crispy and sweet!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Little Apple Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 76.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: