1/1 Photo of My Favorite Little Apple Cakes
These are my favorite cakes! I LOVE Them! These can be prepared as a muffins or shortcakes or one round cake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Spray 12 muffin cups or use a silicon heart or donuts cup (what ever you like).
- 3Combine together the flour with the sugar, the baking powder and 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- 4In another bowl beat the eggs, add the milk and the oil.
- 5Stir in the flour mixture.
- 6Squeeze the juice from the shredded apples and add them to the batter.
- 7Stir with a wooden spoon.
- 8Fill the cups 3/4 full.
- 9Combine together 1 tbsp of light brown sugar with 1 tsp ground cinnamon.
- 10Sprinkle the top of the cakes with this mixture.
- 11Pour in the preheated oven.
- 12Bake about 20-25 minutes.
- 13Remove from the oven and chill about 5 minutes on a wire rack.
- 14Walnuts and raisins can be added if desired.
- 15The top of these cakes will be crispy and sweet!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Little Apple Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 76.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: