Recipe by autumnus88
A yummy recipe that I suited to my taste by compiling several recipes and pretty much the only way I eat pork! These always come out so moist and delicious! My husbands loves them as well!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 -8 pork chops (I prefer boneless)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine eggs, milk, & sour cream in small bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese & parsley in small bowl.
- Begin heating olive oil in large skillet.
- Dip chops in egg mixture, then in bread crumb mixture (may repeat if you desire a thicker coating).
- Place chops in skillet and brown (appx. 5 minutes on each side).
- Place in greased glass pan and cook for 25 minutes or until done.