A yummy recipe that I suited to my taste by compiling several recipes and pretty much the only way I eat pork! These always come out so moist and delicious! My husbands loves them as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Combine eggs, milk, & sour cream in small bowl.
- 3Combine bread crumbs, cheese & parsley in small bowl.
- 4Begin heating olive oil in large skillet.
- 5Dip chops in egg mixture, then in bread crumb mixture (may repeat if you desire a thicker coating).
- 6Place chops in skillet and brown (appx. 5 minutes on each side).
- 7Place in greased glass pan and cook for 25 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Italian Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.0
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 228.2 mg
- Sodium 636.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 43.1 g