Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A yummy recipe that I suited to my taste by compiling several recipes and pretty much the only way I eat pork! These always come out so moist and delicious! My husbands loves them as well!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine eggs, milk, & sour cream in small bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs, cheese & parsley in small bowl.
- Begin heating olive oil in large skillet.
- Dip chops in egg mixture, then in bread crumb mixture (may repeat if you desire a thicker coating).
- Place chops in skillet and brown (appx. 5 minutes on each side).
- Place in greased glass pan and cook for 25 minutes or until done.