Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla, and walnuts.
- Beat by hand until well mixed.
- Add flour.
- Make into one or two rolls and refrigerate.
- When ready to bake, cut in thin slices (size and thickness of half dollar).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 4 minutes.
- Watch carefully as they tend to burn easily.
- Cool 30 seconds before removing from cookie sheet.
These are wonderful little cookies. I made up and put in the fridge in rolls over night and cooked the next morning. I did use pecans instead of walnuts because that is what I had on hand, and I used 1 cup. I cooked mine 5 minutes and they came out perfect. Very delicate little cookie. I got about 5 dozen cookies.