Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is a combination of a few recipes. We all love it this way
Make and share this My Favorite Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish
- You can add more 1/2 & 1/2 if you like a thinner dip.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.