1/1 Photo of My Favorite Grilled Lemon Chicken
Ina Garten's fantastically EASY (we won't forget flavorful and juicy!) grilled lemon chicken. Recipe from The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook. (I love to serve this with a crisp green salad and a glass of white wine. -Yum!) **Time does not include marinating hours**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large non-reactive bowl, whisk together all ingredients and add chicken to coat.
- 2Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight.
- 3Over a hot grill, cook chicken breasts for 10 minutes on each side, until just cooked through.
- 4Cool slightly, slice and serve.
- 5At this point, you may skewer with wooden skewers and serve with satay dip, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Grilled Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.7
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 655.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 26.2 g