Ina Garten's fantastically EASY (we won't forget flavorful and juicy!) grilled lemon chicken. Recipe from The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook. (I love to serve this with a crisp green salad and a glass of white wine. -Yum!) **Time does not include marinating hours**
- In a large non-reactive bowl, whisk together all ingredients and add chicken to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight.
- Over a hot grill, cook chicken breasts for 10 minutes on each side, until just cooked through.
- Cool slightly, slice and serve.
- At this point, you may skewer with wooden skewers and serve with satay dip, if desired.