Top Review by Studentchef
Talk about being hot! This was hot. Of course, most of the heat came from the horseradish, it packed alot of heat. I used mild chili sauce which still had some heat to it, and I loved the garlic in it. I used two very large garlic cloves, which also added some heat, so yeah it was hot. But it was good and easy to prepare, and I really do think the barbeque was the best place to cook the chicken.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chili sauce
- 3⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chili sauce, vinegar, horseradish, garlic and salt in a bowl.
- Reserve 1/2 of the marinade.
- Add chicken to the bowl; turn to coat.
- Cover; marinate in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- preheat grill.
- remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place chicken on grill.
- Grill chicken, turning and basting frequently with half the reserved marinade about 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining reserved marinade in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot alongside chicken.