1/2 Photos of My Favorite Grilled Cheese
Southern Sugar Dumplin's Note:
I love this so much! Do not substitue Miracle Whip for the mayo, it will not work the same during cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat nonstick pan to medium high heat.
- 2Slice tomato to desired thickness and remove seeds.
- 3Place tomato slices on one side of bread, sprinkle sparingly with seasoned salt and garlic powder, lay cheese slices on top.
- 4Apply thin coat of mayo to outside of bread and cook to a golden crisp.
- 5Before serving, open bread and spread thin layer of mayo on the side without the cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.9
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 1229.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: