Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love this so much! Do not substitue Miracle Whip for the mayo, it will not work the same during cooking.
- Heat nonstick pan to medium high heat.
- Slice tomato to desired thickness and remove seeds.
- Place tomato slices on one side of bread, sprinkle sparingly with seasoned salt and garlic powder, lay cheese slices on top.
- Apply thin coat of mayo to outside of bread and cook to a golden crisp.
- Before serving, open bread and spread thin layer of mayo on the side without the cheese.