1/1 Photo of My Favorite Goulash
Larry Penrod's Note:
This is quick and easy to make. Kids love to eat it! One of my families favorite dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 2 medium chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) package large shell pasta
- 12 fluid ounces tomato juice
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced peeled tomatoes
- 1In a large skillet combine hamburger, onion, salt, pepper and chili powder.
- 2Brown it until pink is gone.
- 3While the meat is browning, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- 4When the hamburger is done, drain any fat.
- 5Drain the pasta when done.
- 6In a large pan, combine hamburger, pasta and all remaining ingredients.
- 8Serve with garlic bread!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.0 mg
- Sodium 1031.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 25.6 g