Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is quick and easy to make. Kids love to eat it! One of my families favorite dishes.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 2 medium chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) packagelarge shell pasta
- 12 fluid ounces tomato juice
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cansdiced peeled tomatoes
- In a large skillet combine hamburger, onion, salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Brown it until pink is gone.
- While the meat is browning, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- When the hamburger is done, drain any fat.
- Drain the pasta when done.
- In a large pan, combine hamburger, pasta and all remaining ingredients.
- Serve with garlic bread!
Absolutely delicious! Very hearty and just great comfort food. Thanks for sharing.
OMG! I had to join zaar just so I could comment on this recipe! My husband and I made this the other night and we even doubled the recipe for a family dinner night and it was devoured!! I was urged to find a good goulash recipes by my husband and I stumbled across yours thankfully!! Thanks for posting a tasty recipe that was my husbands childhood favorite!! :-)
I made this for this last night. I didn't follow it to the t only used 1/2 lb meet, no beans, and used only a tablespoon of chili powder. I looked amazing I was so proud of me. But I to say I really don't like the chili powder in this. But My boyfriend said it was good.