Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is quick and easy to make. Kids love to eat it! One of my families favorite dishes.
Make and share this My Favorite Goulash recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 2 medium chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) packagelarge shell pasta
- 12 fluid ounces tomato juice
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cansdiced peeled tomatoes
- In a large skillet combine hamburger, onion, salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Brown it until pink is gone.
- While the meat is browning, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- When the hamburger is done, drain any fat.
- Drain the pasta when done.
- In a large pan, combine hamburger, pasta and all remaining ingredients.
- Serve with garlic bread!
Absolutely delicious! Very hearty and just great comfort food. Thanks for sharing.
OMG! I had to join zaar just so I could comment on this recipe! My husband and I made this the other night and we even doubled the recipe for a family dinner night and it was devoured!! I was urged to find a good goulash recipes by my husband and I stumbled across yours thankfully!! Thanks for posting a tasty recipe that was my husbands childhood favorite!! :-)
I made this for this last night. I didn't follow it to the t only used 1/2 lb meet, no beans, and used only a tablespoon of chili powder. I looked amazing I was so proud of me. But I to say I really don't like the chili powder in this. But My boyfriend said it was good.