This is quick and easy to make. Kids love to eat it! One of my families favorite dishes.
Make and share this My Favorite Goulash recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 2 medium chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) packagelarge shell pasta
- 12 fluid ounces tomato juice
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cansdiced peeled tomatoes
- In a large skillet combine hamburger, onion, salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Brown it until pink is gone.
- While the meat is browning, cook the pasta according to package directions.
- When the hamburger is done, drain any fat.
- Drain the pasta when done.
- In a large pan, combine hamburger, pasta and all remaining ingredients.
- Serve with garlic bread!